ABunchofNESsedUpCrap 2 ABunchofNESsedUpCrap 2

A perfect score...

Because someone else remembers Little Samson. I thought we where almost wiped out.
for any relevance of a review (i guess), this was smashing. a true sprite masterpiece and deep, riveting humor that makes you walk away with a spring in your step... and it had Little Samson.

Gunstar-X responds:

Thanks alot bro! And HELL YES! Little Samson is my favorite NES game EVAH! XD
More people need to play that game! It was simply amazing!

All I Need All I Need

a point

Flash Animation has been knocked down a lot. 9/10 of the vids on here are stick fights with little effort, but then a video like this comes along. this is the reason for animation, not for the tired fights, but for art.

"Clown" "Clown"

...

it wasnt that creepy. perhapse you should... oh wait.

Advance wars - super CO power Advance wars - super CO power

Download worthy

If i may say, this is a great cover of this song. the speed was perfect (that other guy doesn't know what hes talking about) , and the over all delivery was masterful. the only part i would disagree with, if i may quote a previous reviewer's words, the "nuhh nuh nuh nuh nuh ni=ni=ni=ni=ni duhduhduhduh" part seemed a little anti-climatic, and the switch to a more treble oriented sound would fit better. but hey, ya cant please them all.
awesome song

Brambles {RMX} Brambles {RMX}

bye-bye, worries!

this really relaxes me; as the intent is, i guess (even though those stages pissed me off exponentially high). this is the best remix ive heard so far for this song because it isnt butchered by the generated sounds and still has the original song well embeded.

...and now i have to play it

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

thx for the review! I hated that stage too but the song was the best. so I had to do it.
btw, when you said you have to play it, did you mean the song or the stage? lol ^_^v